Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

conflict: middle east

Many many thanks to Mr. Eastman, he has been very kind letting me remake "Conflict: Middle East", an old and simple, yet incredibly funny for me, strategy game about politics and war. This project will let me have a good training in the use of Quest3d. Agreeing to the conditions put by Mr. Eastman I'll keep this blog to inform on the development of the game. In the end the game will be completely freeware, and also the code, or better the file containing the channels, will be shared with everyone for free. Probably you'll find the code somewhere on www.quest3d.com. Note that I've just started to use the program, so the actual development of the game could take some time.
Again, many thanks to Mr. Eastman.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?