Monday, June 05, 2006

 

and stops my mind from wandering

The part concerning war is done, I'll just have to apply the same calculation for all the countries bordering Israel. This will complete version 0.6, while in 0.7 I'll set up an ai for wars between the Arabs.
However I made a test and I think I adopted very nice solutions, the player could find himself in terrible numerical inferiority and still kicking hard the enemy! the concept of mobile reserve could be found also in the original game, for the units could be removed from or deployed to the fronts, but in many matches I made I never used this feature, and usually I found myself to defeat the Arab countries one after another, while I'd like the player to find himself attacked on all fronts at the same time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?