Friday, January 05, 2007

 

a good GUI

Let's not consider the word game of the title. I'm redoing the gui, the buttons, the menus etc...
Including the map we can say the graphics has been redone at 100%
The game should look nicer now, I spent a lot of time merely thinking the best design, which is quite a hard activity. I can't say when everything will be done, but I really have enough of this part, merely because I have the sensation my progresses were too slow. Last night I wasted three hours just to decide that it was better to make a texture 512x128 rather than 512x64...

Comments:
You have no idea how happy I am to find a Conflict remake! The other remake projects website has been down for a while..so it may be dead. So your my only hope to see a conflict MEPS remake. :)

I read the whole blog, the game is shaping up to be a great freeware hit.

I was wondering if you can send me the link to download the current game, or the instruction on where to get it.

ucwmike@gmail.com

thanks, and keep up the good work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?