Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

Boris The Spider

As promised here's the first release of the rewritten version. It's in a semi-raw state, I think I'll change the units models with simpler ones because the frame rate drops all of a sudden when going to the tactical screen. Also, I'll have to change the models because, altought they were available for free from variuos sites, I didn't contact yet the authors to get their authorization.
I included two jpegs that briefly describe the controls.

http://rapidshare.com/files/88053373/confmeps_0.37.zip

Any comment is highly appreciated as always.

Comments:
Awsome! I recommend that on the battle screen, you allow a complete 360 rotation around the troops, rather than just a small angle. I don't think a 360 would be necessary on the map screen, but it probably wouldn't hurt either.

Looks like this game is gonna be deep!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?