Sunday, January 31, 2016

 

Gran Vals #2

I've tested the upload function to the central db. This will permit users to upload their maps and manage them, the local save feature will still remain if one wants to have a local copy of his files, but the central db will be the only way to play.
In the next update I'll include these functions, and then I'll start working on the scenario maker, which will take an existing map to create a scenario around and upon it. It's still a long way to go, but I have very clear in mind how to proceed.
Meanwhile, the map maker has been downloaded a total of 1 times! and it was me testing the link! but I'm not worried, it's still early to advertise the game.
What I don't know is if someone is reading the blog, if so any comment would be appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?